Monday, July 24, 2006

Howdy from BIG SKY Country!

Today was a day spent preparing info for our Posey Foundation Taxes & getting Big Bertha cleaned out before she goes in for service this week. I spoke to yesterday about my health & Wellness routine, well Big Bertha has one too!!

With over 193,650 on her in less than 7 years - she has had 65 oil changes!

Tires pressure checked daily on this Mission, the highest octane fuel, fresh oil & filter every 3000 miles plus a good going over each and every day by me.

We'd like to thank the folks of Avon Tyres for donating tires to the Posey Foundation.

I work very hard to keep myself & Big Bertha in tip top working condition.

Let me get back to the task at hand - Until next time my friend - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home