Sunday, July 16, 2006

Started out RUFF..................

My day that is...........we told you all about the fuel line mess in NJ, well the saga continues. I was looking over Big Bertha this morning & found the NEW fuel line that was just put on now has a small leek. No fuel leek is exceptable but on a Valk - loosing fuel is reaaaaal bad - we need all the fuel we can get!! I will keep a close eye on it......Big B. is not scheduled for service until we arrive in Montana the 3rd week of July. Never a dull moment - HUH???..................:)

A rainbow at the end of this Storm:
Thank you to: Dick & Dee Gheen owners of Woodland Campground in Woodland, PA for giving Big Bertha & me 50% off a very nice, quite campsite. God Bless you both!!

Still rolling WEST - Until next time my friends...God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home