Monday, July 17, 2006

Big Bertha is getting her tubes tied.....................

Just kidding!! The fuel leek has gotten worse & trying to get her Montana would be too risky. Gas on a hot motor - NOT GOOD!!! I will be taking her to a shop in Ohio in the morning. Stay tuned...........

Thanks to the Knights Inn in Macedonia, OH. for giving me a discount on a room!

Just DJ's opinion:

Attention Ladies - as I have traveled throughout this country, the lastest styles are EVERYWHERE!! As women we need to stop asking if this makes my butt look big & take a good look at ourselves and ask OURSELVES should I be wear this JUST BECAUSE it is the lastest style??? 3/4 pants are not designed for all body types - & Double ZERO should not be a size!!!
If the lasted fashion is important to you - please consider this: choose to flatter - not to fit in.

Attention Men - with the Temps rising, shirts are coming off...........please guys my eyes are burning here!!Please tell me..............why is it OK for a man to have enough hair on his back to braid & if a woman has any hair body except on her head - it's gross??

OH.....................there is more questions & comments to come..................:)

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home