Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 79............................

That means 79 days that I have done my yoga & stretched - actually I haven't missed one day of these exercises for 7.5 years - with lots of travel & even camping, 79 days of massaging my right foot that was crushed by a car while riding my Vulcan 800 almost 8 years ago! the humid weather has been brutal on it!!! Twice a day of taking my vitamins = 158 times. Let's break it down:

1000mg. V-C times 26 per day x 79 = 2054
Joint Formula for arthritis in my foot, knees, back, neck plus my throttle hand is shot right now & I will be spending a lot of time getting it & the rest of my body/machine ready for the Alcan - Joint capsules 6 per day x 79 = 474
Multi-vitamins 4 each morning x 79 = 316
Adrenal Plus Tabs - my Adrenal glands have been zapped for a couple of years now & these vitamins HELP!! 4 per day x 79 = 316
Senna to help (let's say keep me regular) 5/day = 395

Total: 3555 vitamins taken since the kick-off my 25,000 mile 50 State "Dream Power Ride" - May 6, 2006.

Plus: I eat no less than 2 pieces of fruit per day as many veggies as possible - lean meats, nuts & at least 3/4 to a full Gallon of water per day!

Yes, it is a challange to eat healthy & exercise while traveling, it CAN BE DONE with a lot of effert but as I see it - treat your body well & it will be able to do amazing things!!

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

PS - Thanks to those kind folks in ND & MT for donating a few bucks to help me get this Posey Foundation MISSION completed!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wel it's nice to see you are keeping up with your good habits you are an awesome example to the rest of us who are not traveling, we should be ashamed! Blessings for you DJ and all our love, CC, Smiley, Angel and KC!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home