Friday, July 07, 2006

YO .......from Jersey!

I took Big B. in for a service today..............I was told she is doing FINE!!!
They will keep her until noon on Saturday. I was givin a bike to borrow until then, a Yamaha V-Star 1100. Thanks to JBD Cycles for loaning me the bike - with straight pipes ------ the neighbors are going to love me tomorrow when I fire it up at 8:45AM..................:)

Re-connecting with old friends & as Mark said we lived in NJ together for 15 years but before that I sang Rock n' Roll in the tri-state area for 5 years.

I also aired out + sprayed with Lysol my tent, bike cover & sleeping back after the serious rain that has fallen across the US. Mold forms so fast, it blows your mind.

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home