Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day 61 - 35 States -14,500+ miles

Recharged, rain soaked & lovin' LIFE!!!

I had a very productive & relaxing Holiday weekend - hope you all had a great one too!

I landed in the 35th State today - Virginia. Pulled over 400 miles in thunderstorms & ready to go again tomorrow in more. I have gotten real good at standing in a 3/4 squat while riding to see over Big Bertha's windshield. I stood so long in the saddle today, my right foot went to sleep. It's a good thing I realized it before I stepped off the MC - that would have been quite the sight.............:) Big Bertha & I are high & dry in a hotel south of the Maryland state line.

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say a little prayer of protection for you every night, and also for success in your journey. Keep up the great work! and as always Keep your spirits up and the rubber side down! Angel

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home