Thursday, June 29, 2006

Georgia Peach.................

Well are you ready for the Holiday Weekend?? I am.....:)

I am spending the night south of Macon, GA. Brings back a few memories. Back when I sang with a band called Platinum in the late 70's - we played a gig in Macon, Georgia. The word got out that there was a colored woman singing with an all white band. On our last night - we had quite an interesting audience the KKK paid us a visit.
(Many of my lifes memories "GOOD & BAD" are resurfacing.........I can't wait to share them all with you in the book)

Time for a HOT bath & a little TLC for this battered body. TIME TO RECHARGE MY SPIRIT!!!

Before I sign off - Thank you to the gracious lady at the Travelers Campground in Alchua, FL. & the manager of Executive Inn & Suites in Georgia for your donation.

Over & out - until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE GOOD TIMES MAKE THE HARDER TIMES EASIER TO BEAR, DON'T YA THINK? SPIRITS UP. RUBBER SIDE DOWN! ANGEL

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home