Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jones family reunion.

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was to spend time with my beautiful wife, even if it was only for a little while. I made the drive from Albuquerque to Amarillo in about four hours. My traveling companion was our cat Valkyrie Joe (a.k.a. Little Beef). Time flew by and before long the Jones family was together again. DJ shared her adventures with me and showed me some incredible pictures and film footage she's taken of her journey so far. We had some laughs and shared some real quality time together, but before we knew it was time to say goodbye. DJ will be traveling toward Oklahoma today,and will shut down for the night somewhere near Tulsa. Live well DJ, you're in our thoughts and prayers. Updated by DJ's husband Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home