Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back on track..............4000 miles logged only 21,000 to go

I am north of Salt Lake City, Utah.

The winds on I-15 were whipping Big Bertha & me around most of the day. I should be in Colorado in a couple of days.
I tried again last night to share some of the photos that I have taken - but it's doing some really bad things to my laptop, Sorry about this, I'll speak to Tammy our webmaster after her return from Denver. There is still a lot of snow in the mountains up here in the northern Rockies - they are simply Beautiful!!

I am ready to start a new week..............hope you are too!

* Last thought: A couple I spoke to today felt bad because they couldn't give a large donation so they didn't give anything. We have to stop thinking that the amount that is donated has to be a large one. The fact that you care enough to give is what is important. If we each give a little & give from our hearts the "TOTAL" gift(donation) of love will help SAVE LIVES!!!

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home