Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Is Tucson, Arizona ready for DJ & Big Bertha?

Day 4

Im here in beautiful Tucson - camping in Cactus Country. The folks that crossed my path today were very nice exept for one - Nothing a good laxative wouldn't fix...:)
Cactus Country allowed Big Bertha & me to camp free. Someone else in the parking lot of Safeway donated $10.00 to pay for gas. I watched the filming I did yesterday on 191 - camera mounted to the handlebar of Big Bertha, it turned out pretty good if I say so myself.

Off to Phoenix tomorrow - heading to one of the TV stations!

Wish me luck..............

Thanks & God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

PS - Problem solved in Tucson - OH Yeah, I forgot to tell you I almost crashed & burned on 191-S Day - 3.
Just a suggestion: Don't mix - sleep depervation, video camera, 10 mph turns & an 800 lb. motorcycle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Horse said...

Hi DJ! Just heard about your big trip and wanted to say good luck. Don't push yourself too hard on your trip. If you come by the Charlotte, NC area be sure to let me know so you can stop by and rest a bit here with us. I met you thru Alan when I was in Sturgis. I'm the bike painter chick who rides the black chopper with the flames.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ! Keep Big Bertha rubber side down would ya =) My blessings are with you everyday. CC=)

6:11 PM  
Blogger DJ & Big Bertha said...

Thanks............on this fundraising ride - my mission is not to log 100's of mile a day but to raise money & awareness for heart disease & pediatric cancer. Please spread the word - we can all pitch in a little or a lot to make a differnce.

God Bless - DJ & Big Bertha

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home