Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You Can't keep an old Girl Down!

Day 3 has been completed! Please be patient with me - I am having huge difficulties with my cell phone provider & this is delaying my ability to get messages to you in a timely manner.

Update: Sunday (late) I was looking for my usual place to shutter down & I came upon another one of my angels. Her name is Diane McDonald. She allowed me to stay in a resently vacated trailer FREE & took me to a very nice lunch Monday before I headed south on 191. We share some of our lifes experiences & will be friends for LIFE!!

I am hunkered down in Safford, Arizona.

Until next time - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! We're sending you constant light. Love, your Crystal Mountain Massage School Family.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home