Friday, May 26, 2006

It's me........................



Not only have I been out of the internet zone - but winter is not over in this part of the country - Colorado & Wyoming. Snow forecast for Yellowstone which is where I was headed next............Yesterday - I met lots of nice folks that made donations to the Posey Foundation with no hesitation!! Today was a different story - I'm not even going to get into it!

Big Bertha turned 180,000 miles yesterday........YEAH!!!

I'm staying put tomorrow, spending a little Quality time with Big Bertha - changing her headlight bulb - her high beam with out & I think it's time for her to have a good going over!! I am at a friend's shop with a lift - we won't complete this 50 State - 25,000 mile Mission if her & I are not running on all our 6 cylinders.

Until next time - my friends,

God Bless - DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home