Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Deep in the Heart of Texas...............

It's DJ & Big Bertha..............Sorry I haven't been able to log into the blog in the past few days. Thanks Mark & Tammy for letting my friends know Big Bertha & I are ROCKIN' the USA!!!

Fun Stuff - I have run into several very large men out here on motorcycles that are telling me that I am crazy to do this 25,000 mile 50 State "Dream Power Ride" SOLO!! All I have to say is "GROW A PAIR"..........:)

I'm back............

Yes, I did pay a visit to my hometown yesterday - lots of emotions ran deep into my soul - some good & some not so good.
Seeing my Mother's head stone dropped me to my knees - the Power of this Mission I am on is worth all the many sacrifices that I will pay out here - ALL for the greater good!!

I also had a chance to spend a special evening with 2 people that played a big part in the development of who I am today. They are more than a coach & teacher - they are shape shifters - molding young minds & bodies into productive members of our society.

Love you - Coach Garland Pennington & Mr's Ruth Pennington - Weleetka Public School was lucky to have the BEST on their staff!! I will work hard to make you proud as I travel the highways & byways of this great country of ours to make a difference!

I am hunkered down in a campsite North of Austin - heading deeper into the heart of Texas tomorrow.........

Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home