Monday, June 12, 2006

Callin' Mississippi or NOT!!!

Hey gang - lost my cell phone today!! As we speak Mark is cancelling the thing!! We called it but not one answered & we needed to cancel it before someone decides to start chatting & chatting & chatting!!! So all of you out there that I have given my cell phone # to - I'll have to get in contact with you - with the new number.......................when I get a new phone & I can locate all the numbers that was in MY PHONE...................UGH!!!

The last couple of days have not been fun out here at all!! I won't get into details in the blog - but boy will I in the book!! Here is the modified version!
I have been eaten alive by all kinds of bugs - the bug spray that I took with me this time IS NOT WORKING!! Very HOT & Humid & since I am use to New Mexico now - my body is sweating buckets!!
Not feeling too well either - My foot that was crushed by a car almost eight years ago doesn't like the humitity - it's swelling pretty bad. I am drinking plenty of water but my thought process & body is working at a slower speed than I am use to. I am not sure if it is - that I am at sea level......I'm use to 5000+ feet above & I have been in several time zone changes - add the heat/humitity and bug bites!! Go figure I don't feel right!!! I got new spray today - because the Alaska part of this journey is going to be black fly season + plus the bugs up there are HUGE!! I know from my trip up there last summer OUCH!! Things could be worse I could be in Florida - dancing with the Hurricane (DON'T THINK SOOOOOOO!!!)

I have taken on this challange & no matter the difficulties - I will see it through!!

Tomorrow's another day - thank GOD!!

I'm at a campsite 60 miles south of Graceland!!

Until next time my friends - God Bless, phoneless - but spirit's not broken - DJ & Big Bertha............................:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home