Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Family - Team Jackson MMA!!!

I live my life to the fullest and try my best to make a difference!! Today... something wonderful happened to me!! My son/fighter Jerome posted a sign in Jacksons about the $3000.00 DJ and Big Bertha need for our Alaska Fundraising Ride!! Immediately the fighters/my new family stepped up to the plate to begin to make our journey possible!! They told me, no worries, you are going to make that ride, we will make sure of it!! Oh how I believe them... I will keep you posted on what they have planned.

In the meanwhile, I will put the final touches on my 1st Annual Alaska "Ride for Life" Fundraiser to raise money for heart disease and pediatric cancer, Sunday, August 2, 2009 departure - fundraiser/celebration kick-off event!! It should be a blast!!!

Thank you to my Jacksons Family - Love you all & YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Until next time - Take care out there and God Bless... DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home