Tuesday, July 21, 2009

VICTORY - VICTORY - VICTORY!!!

Updated information... On July 18, 2009, my fighter, Jerome Martinez WON his fight in Houston, Texas, by arm bar submission in the 1st round!!!!! It also happened to be on my husband Mark's 48th birthday!!! Now in only two short weeks we are preparing for Jerome's title fight, August 1, 2009, the day before I leave on my 1st Annual Alaska "Ride for Life" Fundraising Ride. What a way to kick-off my journey!!! As I have said on numerous occasions - my life is never dull!!!

Stayed tuned y'all - our road is always full of twists and turns but we always enjoy the ride!!

Everyone is invited to log onto www.Purefight.org to view Jerome's victorious match!! Congratulations Jerome/Champ!! - YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Until next time my friends - take care and GOD BLESS!! DJ & Big Bertha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mama son you are awsome!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home