Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome to my WORLD..............




PICS of:

1. Rain through the New England States - no overpasses for DJ & Big Bertha..................
I almost bit it trying to get onto the shoulder for this PIC. A woman almost rearended me while talking on her cell phone. Setting up my tripod & getting this shot was also quite the challenge. I spent 11 hours in the rain on this day!
2. Just a couple of my bug bites - there have been more than I can count - more places than I want to mention!
3. Hail Damage on my Helmet

The lastest on my stay in Hawaii - there are 3 very cute cats that are living here. I found out they have fleas!! I spent another night - one step from freaking OUT - not just washing my hair BUT scrubbing my head almost raw!!!!!

Bugs have not only bitten me, they have decided to take up residence in my kinky HAIRRRR!!!
I was camping in the HOT HUMID weather in the southern part of the US this summer - I resorted to shaving my head!! I was waking up with bugs running in my hair, across my scalp!!!
This is the most uncomfortable feeling in the WORLD!!! I don't want to shave my head AGAIN - so I will be putting a mild relaxer on it - it's really getting bad people - I am having problems sleeping - I am in a contant state of (WHAT THE HELL - WHAT THE....... *^@">*........ IS CRAWLING ON ME NOW - MODE??????!!!!!!!)


My journey is not over YET.............. - until next time my friends - God Bless: DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home