Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 92................

I am back in Beaverlodge, Alberta, Canada!! Last year when Big Bertha broke down in Pink Mountain, BC - we were taken 10 hours to this little town in Canada with a huge BEAVER statue at the end of town as you enter from Grand Praire. I was asked if I had seen the beaver, at the time I hadn't - and of course my response was I no haven't - I carry my own........!!

Well, they have had their first frost up here - time to break out my Gerbing's heated gear! No hand shakes with this throttle hand though only hugs & my right foot is speaking to me too! Staying warm, dry & completing this mission is manditory!! 5533 miles before Big Bertha and I ride through ALL 50 States & turn over 200,000 miles - time to kick it up a notch, not just one notch but RAMP IT UP BABY - Kick A........ & take names!!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMBLE.....................!!!!!!

It is a Holiday weekend here & camps sites are all booked. After I re-calculate my miles, which is done daily, like checking air pressure - I will know if Big Bertha & I will hit the Alaska Highway Sunday or Monday. Before we move on, Gail & Cal THANKS for inviting me into your home - helping me dry out my tent, tarps & bike cover - feeding me wonderful fresh veggies, caribou, moose meat and fresh fish from the Atlantic Ocean brought back from Holiday & yellow eyed beans. Plus thank you allowing me to use your computer to send this BLOG to my friends!! Until next time my friends - God Bless, DJ & Big Bertha

PS - SOS & HELP:..........We have found a way to get Big Bertha(Pashe Relocation Services)- guess what NOT ME, YET...........!!!
If there is anyone out there who has any frequent flyer miles ("From San Diego, CA to Hawaii") to donate to the Posey Foundation - Pleeeeeeeeeeeease contact US ASAP - Many THANX!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home