Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Big Bertha is on her way to the hospital...........

I think I made the poor tow truck driver a little nervous. When he saw the size of Big Bertha he called for assistance - but no other drivers were available. He promised me that he had never lost a bike yet & we sure didn't want his first one to be MY BIG BERTHA!!! I watched him very closely, filmed & photographed his every move & I must say, GREAT job - dude!
Thank you once again to Honda Roadside Service & to the driver of Blair's Towing - well done, ya'll!

I had to watch my friend once again leave without me, but it's for the best. I am working on getting my foot roadworthy & it her time too.

We are one step closer to getting back to Albuquerque!!

Until next time my friends, God Bless: DJ & Big Bertha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home